A member of the Cerino family is almost always available for consultation at (440) 237-3434. Better still, call and let us show a room for your size party.
Booking your event is easy. A deposit will guarantee the room and date for your event. Deposits are of course subtracted from your final balance. In the rare case of a cancellation, the deposit will be returned only when the facilities are rebooked.
Final arrangements must be made no later than three (3) weeks in advance of your event. Please call for an appointment.
A guaranteed guest count is required no later than 48 hours before your function. Charges are based on this guarantee, or actual amount of guests, whichever is greater.
Our catering department maintains a list of the better musical groups and most popular DJ's, all specializing in your music preference. For out of town guests, we will provide a map and hotel listing.
Complete bar service is available. Professional bartenders will serve your party. We never use plastic glasses. See separate bar information.
A 20% service charge is added to the cost of food and wine served by our staff. No service charge is added to open bar charges.
Ohio Sales Tax is charged on all applicable items.
Carrie Cerino's respectfully requests that accounts be paid in full the day or evening of the function, unless otherwise agreed upon. Personal checks or cash preferred.
Questions you will be asked for your party arrangements
- How many guests will be attending (the amount of R.S.V.P.'S that have been returned)
- What time is on the invitation for the guests to arrive?
- Will Carrie Cerino's be making your wedding cake?
- What items will you be serving? Will they be served buffet or plate style?
- Will there be a cocktail hour, canapés or hors d’ ouevres?
- Will wine be served at guests' tables?
- Will there be a champagne toast at the head table and/or guests' tables?
- Will there be dancing? What is the name of the band or disc jockey?
- How many attendants will be at the head table, including the bride and groom?
- Will there be open seating with reserved family tables or assigned seating?
- What colors will be used in your wedding?
- Will you be providing your own centerpieces?
- Will you be providing favors for your guests? How would you like us to handle them?
- What brands of liquor you would like stocked at your bar?